Nursery and Early Years Teacher (NEYT) at TippyToes KidCare
Posted on: 6 September, 2017
Deadline: 30 September, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at TippyToes KidCare
TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced EYFS teacher to join our committed staff team.
- We are looking for an outstanding early years practitioner who believes in the potential of all children.
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work.
- The candidate should also be committed to working in close partnership with parents.
- Must possess at least 4yrs EYFS teaching experience.
- Qualified documented Certification / Diploma in British & Montessori Educational curriculum.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Keep abreast of educational developments.
- Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child's progress.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (BSc.), a certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in teaching early years.
- Must be computer proficient.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TippyToes KidCareSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Prepclass Nigeria
- Guidance Counsellor at Greensprings School
- Music and Drama Teacher at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Fresh Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Provost at Kwara State College of Education
- Rector at Adamawa State Polytechnic
- Procurement Roles at Bridge International Academies
- Resident Director at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)