The following vacancies exist in a training outfit in Lagos
• Meeting and greeting clients/prospects
• The Receptionist acts as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression.
• Scheduling meetings and appointments
• You’ll also often be the first person that employees and potential clients see, so you’re always representing the company.
• Good personal disposition with a flair for marketing
Key Performance Indicators:
The areas below will form the basis of measurements of success in this role
• Customer satisfaction
• Customer friendliness
• Smart and always neat
• Continuous improvement/best practice
• A minimum of OND
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Must live in Ikeja area
• Must be computer literate
• Smart intelligent and GOOD LOOKING
Salary: 25,000 - 35,000
• General office administrative tasks like filing of document
• General upkeep of the office
• To provide assistance in preparing documents and reports
• To ensure the front desk area to be cleaned and in tidy order
• Maintain office files and documents.
• Use Microsoft word and Excel
• Assist in monitoring cleanness of the entire office, including lunch-room and meeting rooms and report where necessary action needs to be taken.
• Perform errands that assist daily functions: post office, bank, etc.
• Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items
• Serves customers by backing-up receptionist
• Responsible for undertaking day to day office support activities to include but not limited to telephony, mail, couriers and supplies.
• • A minimum of OND
• Provide assistance in any ICT related issue and assignments.
• Monitoring of the network connection on a daily basis to ensure a stable and responsive network environment.
• Trouble-shooting and monitoring of network problems.
• He will take charge of all office equipment, maintain and ensure they are in good working condition for use.
• Candidates may be required to prove that they are Computer literate and active on the Internet.
Salary: 20,000 – 30,000
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com with subject "Female Receptionist in Lagos" for the Receptionist position and “Office/IT assistant in Lagos” as the subject for the Office/IT assistant position.