'thejobmag.com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
We have two other initiatives that will compliment and ease the job searching experience for all our members. The first is our JOB CENTRE. This is a WALK-IN centre where we provide, CV drop-in service, online job search facilities, career advice, preliminary Employee screenings, trainings and much more. The second initiative is our JOBMAG PUBLICATION which is out on a Bi-weekly basis. It contains all the latest Job Vacancies, Trainings, Articles, Company profiles and much more
The Retail Store Lead is responsible for maximising sales by developing and implementing new strategies to increase sales, improve customer relations and meet sales target.
- Develop sales strategies to reach new customers and also attract the attention of already existing ones to boost sales in the department.
- Ensure availability of merchandise by monitoring inventory levels and re-stocking as at when due.
- Identify current trends and forecast future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential/ actual customers and other competitors in the industry.
- Mediate between sales team and management to address complaints and dissatisfaction from both parties.
- Work collaboratively with team members to enhance sales and maintain sales process.
- Inspect Store to ensure that all Merchandise has been effectively displayed.
- Ensure compliance of merchandising checklists, standard operating procedures and adherence to store policies and procedures.
- Continuously coach, train, motivate and influence Store Reps to deliver superior customer service and meet their monthly sales targets.
- Resolves escalated Customer queries/complaint as they arise.
Desired Competence & Experience
- 2-3 years experience in retail or fashion industry.
- B.Sc/HND in a related field.
- Must be sales oriented with an excellent supervisory skill.
- Problem solving skill with strong analytic and innovative skill.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill to interact with clients and team members.
- Must be able to a use a computer (especially Microsoft Word and Excel) comfortably to generate reports and other required correspondence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.