Business Development Executives at AIM Group
Posted on: 6 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at AIM Consultants
AIM Group Limited is an integrated Multi-Disciplinary Company established on November 20, 1979.The principals of the AIM Group have a history in Nigeria that dates back to 1886 when the Grandfather of the Group’s chairperson resided in Lagos in 1886. The Group operates from its owned office and residential properties, with ultra-modern office facilities at its Headquarters in Victoria Island Annex, Lagos, with Regional and Staff Accommodation facilities in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano.
- Identify business opportunities, advice, recommend on worthy investments to increase revenue.
- Analyze information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirement.
- Preparation of external presentation/pitch books.
- Prepare a business development plan and strategy
- Marketing research, product development, pricing, promotion and sales force management and distribution functions.
- Handling Large corporate and key Accounts
- Work with and expand the current database of prospective clients within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Understand the business needs, plan and oversee new business development initiatives.
- B.Sc in Mass Communication or other related courses
- At least 3 years working experience preferable in media (can be from a PR company, Advertising Agency, or any experiential marketing firm.)
- Excellent use of Microsoft office suite (word, power point presentation and excel)
- Ability to sell TV/ Radio content
- Experience using CRM
- Experience in writing business proposals
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AIM ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Portuguese Translators & Interpreters at TDSP Translators
- Web Master at Nigerian Top Secret
- Graduate Social Media Intern at Iconway Media
- Writers at 24hours Reporter
- Sports Presenters at Winning Blue Communications
- Digital Technical Producer - Igbo at the BBC World Service
- Sales Manager, West Africa (Satellite & Broadcasting) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Female Content Associate at Madivas Mag