Palladium Group is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Project Overview and Role
- The Director of Operations and Finance is responsible for establishing and maintaining policies and procedures and ensure they are consistent with Palladium's corporate policies and USAID rule and regulations.
- He/she is responsible for communicating and providing training on these policies and procedures to project staff.
- He/she is responsible for identifying risks and developing and implementing, in close conjunction with the COP and Palladium's home office management risk mitigation strategies.
- He/she provides direct oversight of accountants, office managers, and procurement specialists.
- He/she serves as the primary point of contact for Palladium's home office for all compliance issues related to finance, HR, and procurement.
- Serves as the primary reviewer of the imprest and cash balances to ensure proper recording and reconciliation throughout the month
- Serves as first reviewer of the monthly invoices
- Provides overall management of the imprest
- Provides project finance staff with oversight, training and guidance
- Establish, monitor, and oversee financial operations both in Abuja and in the State offices
- Establish local procurement procedures compliant with USAID regulations and Palladium policies
- Oversee field procurement processes
- Provides guidance and quality assurance on project-specific procurements
- Provides project procurement staff with oversight, training and guidance
- Oversees the onboarding of all CCN staff (activities include determining salary, preparing the contract, and setting up benefits (e.g. insurance), liaises with home office to ensure USAID approvals
- Establishes and maintains the salary scale, in line with USAID guidance
- Organizes and oversees the performance review process
- Oversees leave tracking for CNN staff
- Candidate should have significant experience in USAID operations and Palladium policies and procedures
- Minimum of six years of experience in project management, including financial, procurement, and HR management
- Project management and operations experience on multi-year, donor-funded projects.
- Demonstrated organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Palladium Group career website on thepalladiumgroup.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale