Registrar at a Reputable Private University
Posted on: 6 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Private University located in Southern Nigeria, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Location: Southern Nigeria
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should possess a minimum of a Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Technology, Finance, Economics, Education Administration, or any other numerate discipline.
- A professional qualification (ICSA, ICAN, NIM, CIPM), an MBA or a PhD will be an advantage, The candidate should possess at least ten years experience in administrative/management positions.
Key Skills Required:
- The required candidate, who should be a change agent and a good team player, should possess excellent management, leadership, interpersonal, customer service, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate should possess the ability to manage details associated with the implementation of complex policies and procedures as well as effective decision-making skills.
- The ability to interpret and enforce University and Government regulations and procedures is required.
- The candidate should be proficient in ICT; he/she should be able to analyse quantitative and qualitative data, and produce reports for internal and external use.
- The skills to interpret financial reports are required.
Salary and other conditions of service are attractive, in comparison to what obtain in similar universities, but negotiable, according to track record of performance.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Training School Administrator at Jemi Neil Consulting
- Current Job Placements at Meadow Hall Consult
- Vice President of Finance at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Senior Relationship Manager at the University of Sunderland
- Student Counselor at PFL Education
- Registrar at the Niger State College of Agriculture
- Montessori Directress at Arcadia Montessori School
- Business Development Roles at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)