Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 6 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a multinational company involved in the provision of local power solutions, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Reference: 1316
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Responsible for development and management of Solar/Renewable Energy business as profit centre head.
- Responsible for identifying potential opportunities and implementation of business strategy.
- Profitability of business, quality of product and support services delivered to customer.
- Meeting sales budget and timely execution of all Sales activities.
- Identify business opportunities for Solar/Renewable Energy products/Projects/Services with focus on EPC projects for solar power solutions
- Identify and select Products/Technologies/Vendors/Service Providers/Tools to convert opportunities in to revenue streams and manage operations of the Solar/Renewable segment.
- Liaison with Government agencies, funding agencies (DFID/Crown Agents, IFC, Bank of Industry) for regulatory support, project funding, policy framework and promotion of Solar energy to Power/Agricultural/Industrial applications.
- Ability and capacity for development of Solar Mini Grids.
- Identify internal infrastructure to operate business segment with commercial viability.
- Ensuring presentation of proposals is in line with company directives.
- Responsible for correct financial margins in accordance with budgets & correct selection of price mark up for equipment
- Responsible for development of team
- Co-ordination with engineering team on suppliers' end & proper installation of the equipment as per manufacturers' guidelines
- Co-ordinate with Service Department to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Degree in relevant discipline, Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 6-10 years’ experience in similar position
- Hands on experience in field services for Solar/Renewable energy
- Team leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent English oral and written communication skill
- High standard of attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines.
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1310
- Lead development of Organization’s capability to achieve sustainable business results through people while maintaining the right cultural and team Environment.
- Specifically Design long term organization develop strategy & Implement/sustain measures.
- Deploy best HR Practice Tools and processes, especially PMP, hiring (local+expat) and retention, succession planning.
- Identify high potential (sparks) in the system and lead their nurturing and development
- Assess and Update employee policies.
- On-time, accurate and automated administration to meet employee needs and legal compliance.
- Ensure people are hired, on-boarded, given feedback and developed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure effective labor relations.
- Execute PMP on time and link reward to performance
- Coach and Support regional HR Team and share bpt.
Front Line Champion:
- Act as trusted people champion ensuring all team members are treated fairly and respected.
- Facilitate a positive, productive & safe work environment...an exciting/rewarding place to work.
- Foster trust and teamwork within the company.
- Provide coaching, monitoring, direction and leadership support to team members.
- Credible advocate for company values.
- Design, Execute and sustain HR plans, staffing needs, training and development plans, reward schemes and best practices, including PMP
- Participate actively in Expat assessment, development and recruitment
- Align performance objectives with AOP.
- Deploy 360 development process to focus on development of key talent
- Carry out roles and responsibilities of a “Process Owner” for the “HR & Payroll Process” and evaluate effectiveness of internal controls to ensure achievement of process objectives and prevent/detect fraud.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a senior managerial role in HR
- Exposure in the following areas of HR (Personnel administration, Staffing/Resourcing, Organizational capability, Training and development, Compensation and Benefit and Employee Relations)
- Functional Knowledge of Recruitment, Psychometrics and Assessment Centre’s, C&B and Payroll Management, Training and Development, HR Systems, and Employee Relations.
- Must work effectively with across all management levels to influence, coach and support.
- High integrity standards - prepared and to stand up for what is right for the business and employees.
- Demonstrates employee advocacy - management counseling
- Has experience as change agent (especially implementing and sustaining large scale changes)
- Ability to manage diverse and complex environments effectively with both senior management and frontline employees and priorities to HR agenda
- Multi-cultural exposure.
Very attractive package.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Energy Optimization Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at General Eletric (GE) Nigeria
- Engineering Vacancies at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Geotechnicians at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Account and Admin Officer at Energy Optimization Nigeria Limited
- Energy Audit Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- High and Low Tension Operation & Maintenance Lead at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Financial Accounting Manager at Cummins Nigeria