Job Openings at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
Posted on: 6 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August,1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies.
Our desire to consistently deliver value-added services to our clients has helped us to evolve into a pacesetter in the industry in which we operate. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our clients’ expectations.
The Head Admin/PA shall have oversight of all matters relating to the general Office operations, ensuring that the office is efficiently and smoothly run at all times, whilst also providing excellent assistant services to the MD.
- Supervision of Office upkeep, cleanliness and maintenance of facilities, monitoring the quality of subordinates work including cleaners and drivers.
- Ensure constant availability and adequate supply of Office Stationary and work tools.
- Maintain good relations with Vendors and suppliers per quality and standard of services and supplies, with excellent management of costs and service value to the company.
- Maintain oversight for Vehicle maintenance and documentation, with regular monitoring of Drivers performance.
- Up to date Administrative File and inventory management to aid operational efficiency and provide ease of reference.
- Planning and coordination of staff itinerary including requisite travel bookings and logistics
- Drives the administrative objectives of the company by communicating job expectations and standards to subordinates.
- Monitors, and appraises job results of subordinates; enforcing policies and providing guidance for counselling or disciplining staff where necessary.
- Makes good effort for process improvement and service quality by devising new or improved ways to get better results.
- Ensures Cost effectiveness, monitors costs and overheads within allocated budget
- Generally responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment and assigned staff welfare tasks.
Personal Assistant Duties
- Act as first point of contact for the MD, dealing with enquiries with courtesy and thoroughness in a timely manner
- Has direct oversight of the MD’s itinerary, maintains up-to-date diaries and appointments
- Plan and co-ordinate the MD’s appointments and meetings, ensuring adequate preparation and readiness of all necessary materials.
- Attending meetings, taking action points and writing minutes, Preparing papers, letters, presentations and reports
- Effective correspondence and communication with management and staff, competent liaison with clients and related external parties
- Responsible for travel logistics; bookings, transport and accommodation for the MD
- Organizing adequate refreshments for meetings
- Exercising duties with a high level of confidentiality, tact and initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Secretarial Administration or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Residential proximity to or within the Lekki-Ajah area
go to method of application »
- Minimum of ND Lower
- Reside on the Island
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Takes Initiative
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting