TITIS is Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited, it is a spin-off of Tranter International Company. Tranter International Company was incorporated in November 1989 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Company's registered address is at 3/6, Alhaji Adejumo Avenue , Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos State , Nigeria
The successful candidate must have the following;
- Valid drivers license and LASDRI license.
- Good knowledge of Lagos roads.
- Be above 30 years
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Resident around Ajah, lekki, VI axis of Lagos
go to method of application »
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Building and Managing Relationships
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Industry Knowledge
- Good Networking Skills
- Change Management Skills
- People Management
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility, maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Willingness for significant local travel to current and potential clients.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Project Management Skills
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Customer Delight
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years sales experience in the IT industry
go to method of application »
HR GENERALIST with specialization in recruitment
Shortlisting, interviewing, and screening applicants for job opportunities. Advertising job openings, interviews applicants, selects the most suitable match, and screens applicant by checking background and references.
- Source or search for applicants.
- Write job descriptions.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career websites and other possible channels.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Have applicants come in for formal interviews.
- Facilitate meeting between client and applicant.
- Interview applicants.
- Create portfolio/pipeline of possible candidates for clients.
- Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
- Keep track of all applications and file away applicant's documents.
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools
- Knowledge of legal documents and controls
- Familiarity with professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent recruitment skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Business and financial acumen
- Building and managing relationships
- Team work skills
- Attention to details
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Good industry knowledge
- Good networking skills
- Change management
- People management
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years HR experience
- A Bsc/HND in a relevant field
- Professional qualification would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Driver - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales Executive - email@example.com
- HR Generalist - firstname.lastname@example.org