An Engineering Firm involved in the installation and maintenance management of automated systems all over Nigeria, invites applications from qualified candidates for employment as resident engineers.
Qualification: BSc or HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Experience: Minimum of two (2) years working experience in the maintenance/repairs of industrial machines.
• Good in PC administration & MS Word and Excel
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective communication skills
• Working Knowledge of PLC systems
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• We expect engineers capable of hands on involvement in solving problems related to breakdowns, adjustments and repairs of industrial machines
• Not more than 35 years of age
Remuneration: The salaries attached to these positions and the general conditions of service are attractive.
Interested candidates should forward their resume as attachment in Microsoft Word format not later than two weeks from the date of this publication to: email@example.com