Our client is among the leading players inthe instant noodles food industry, reputed for global standards and best practices in the sector. They are looking for accomplished success-driven Senior Staff Members to join the company's work force. They include the following,
1. Assistant General Manager.
2. HR/Admin Manager
3. Assistant Production Managers
4. Procurement Manager
5. Quality Control Manager
6. Sales Representative
7. Supervisors: Mechanical/Electrical
The right candidate will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- To initiate policies and strategies that will significantly grow the company in the area he will be assigned responsibilities
- To efficiently plan, organize, coordinate, manage, mobilize and motivate the work-force and the customers towards realizing the targets on the assigned profit center.
- To provide high leadership quality, support, training, and supervision to officers and other personnel within the department. - To deputize for the General Manager in his absence.
• A good first degree in social sciences, MBA or other post graduate degree, Relevant professional qualifications will be added advantage.
• Candidates must possess 5 years cognate experience or above in similar position. Must have excellent inter personal
and people management. Must be computer literate and familiar with some accounting and personnel management packages.
Reporting to the General Manager will see through all personneladministrative functions in the company to include:
• Develop and execute strategic plans, coordinate a variety of projects and studies for the department
• Develop and monitor the department's budget
• Develop and provide responsible complex staff support to the Director and the Board.
• Responsible for staff Recruitment, Training, Deployment and Discipline. etc
• Degree qualified in any of the social sciences (possession of MBA or other relevant post graduate qualification is an
• Minimum of three years experience as practicing HR/Admin management functions.
Candidates should apply to the address below to reach them within two (2) weeks from the date of the publication to:
The Managing Consultant
B & P Associates & Partners Ltd
P .O.Box 777, Nnewi,