FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions of;
The M&E Officer, under the supervision of the State Coordinator and additional supervision from the M&E Advisor based in Abuja, will be responsible for working with state and LGA level health authorities, health facilities and other partners in the state to strengthen malaria M&E. He/she will also be responsible for collation of MAPS specific data.The M&EO may be expected to spend at least 15% of his/her time in the SMOH DPRS, 3% at the National Malaria Control Program office, 50% at LGA providing oversight as required and 32% at the MAPS Zamfara office.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provide technical support to health facilities in ensuring that data are accurately captured, analyzed on monthly basis, used for decision making and reported to the LGA according to set guidelines.
2. Support the LGA and SMCP in ensuring that data from health facilities are accurately collated and reported according to set guidelines.
3. Work closely with other MAPS state officers in collation and storage of data and reports of MAPS activities.
4. Actively participate in the state monthly M&E meeting and ensure meeting objectives are met.
5. Participate in operational research and scientific documentation as applicable in the state under the guidance of the Country Office team
6. Any other duty assigned
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
1. Degree in any of the social sciences, a postgraduate degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Statistics or Demography will be an added advantage.
2. Three years relevant working experience; in M&E and application of DHIS for data management is required.
3. Excellent communication skills and experience working in monitoring and evaluation of Malaria control programs.
Click: Here To Apply