Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
- Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;
- Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
- Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule; Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
- Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
- Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
- To ensure timely preparation of MIS and various reports;
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification;
- 2-3 Years’ Experience in Audit for Investigation and/or Risk based evaluation;
- Preferable in case of FMCG industry, but Other Industries, except Finance can be evaluated;
- Must be resident of Lagos.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint is mandatory;
- Exposure in ERP [Specifically in Dynamics] will have added advantage;
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision;
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
go to method of application »
Location: Cross River
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Responsibilities / Functions
- Achieves the Area’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the Area, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for the Area’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of area sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the area.
Specific Targets / Objectives
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his area.
- Make product available in every area within his locations by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his area.
- Train all sales force within his area.
Requirements/Education and Experience Required
- University Degree
- Minimum of 7 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age : Max age limit of 40 years
- Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.