Interior Designer at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Posted on: 11 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enroyale Global Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED, a leading consulting firm, is seeking to hire the services of a proficient Interior Designer on behalf of our Client. This position ensure budget, schedule and client expectations are met from time of project inception to owner occupancy.
- Responsible for cultivating and marketing to new clients and maintaining existing client relationships
- Responsible for executing technical work with fine level of detail.
- Oversees selection of interior finishes, furnishings, artwork and interior signage
- Establishing what the client wants to achieve and the budget available for the project.
- Prepares progress reports and follow-up on deliveries to project completion
- Ensuring all proposals comply with the relevant regulations.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Prepares contracts and proposals for interior design services
- Selects and suggests colour schemes, furniture and materials.
- Develops graphic presentation materials and design documentation for interior designs, including visuals and samples.
- Well developed time management and project management skills required to undertake multiple projects
- keep up to date with new developments in the design industry
- understand clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building to develop design concepts and establish final briefs;
Foster and cultivate good client relationships.
- BSc degree in Interior Design or similar
- 3-4 years minimum of relevant design experience in interiors
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Knowledge of current interior design techniques and processes; interior products, building materials and finishes
- Ability to communicate ideas both in writing and verbally to clients
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
- Strong communication and relationship-management skills
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and structures related to interior architecture
- Competent in drafting (Sketch-up, Autocad, etc.)
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should forward their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enroyale Global Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at Leadhire Limited
- IT Support Officer at IRW Nigeria
- Graduate HR Intern at Martyns Consulting
- FMCG Sales Representatives at Rovedana Limited
- Finance Manager at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Rhabe Ventures Limited
- Public Relations Manager at C&F Porter Novelli
- Data Entry Officer at Stresert Services Limited