Interior Designer at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Posted on: 11 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enroyale Global Services Limited
ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED, a leading consulting firm, is seeking to hire the services of a proficient Interior Designer on behalf of our Client. This position ensure budget, schedule and client expectations are met from time of project inception to owner occupancy.
- Responsible for cultivating and marketing to new clients and maintaining existing client relationships
- Responsible for executing technical work with fine level of detail.
- Oversees selection of interior finishes, furnishings, artwork and interior signage
- Establishing what the client wants to achieve and the budget available for the project.
- Prepares progress reports and follow-up on deliveries to project completion
- Ensuring all proposals comply with the relevant regulations.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Prepares contracts and proposals for interior design services
- Selects and suggests colour schemes, furniture and materials.
- Develops graphic presentation materials and design documentation for interior designs, including visuals and samples.
- Well developed time management and project management skills required to undertake multiple projects
- keep up to date with new developments in the design industry
- understand clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building to develop design concepts and establish final briefs;
Foster and cultivate good client relationships.
- BSc degree in Interior Design or similar
- 3-4 years minimum of relevant design experience in interiors
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Knowledge of current interior design techniques and processes; interior products, building materials and finishes
- Ability to communicate ideas both in writing and verbally to clients
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
- Strong communication and relationship-management skills
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and structures related to interior architecture
- Competent in drafting (Sketch-up, Autocad, etc.)
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should forward their Cvs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enroyale Global Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Job Openings at WhyteCleon Limited
- Software Engineer at Thinkshifts Limited
- Joinery CAD Draughtsman at Noxie Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Oscar Temple
- Production Pharmacists at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Roles at Lorache Group
- Human Resource Client Engagement Associates (Freelancer) at Protege Management