Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ'z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Job Number: 1709215
Job: Procurement Packaging
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Support MEA strategic sourcing agenda in the Paper area of the spend across all BUs/Countries to leverage the common scale & maximize value through sourcing:
- Responsible to develop common buying framework within the given area of spend across all BUs/countries (including KPIs, processes, R&R, performance measurements)
- Responsible to develop & implement sourcing strategies for respective groups of materials and services in collaboration with regional stakeholders and Local Procurement Leads
- Lead tenders, sourcing reviews applying the different sourcing techniques from analysing markets and suppliers to leading implementation of developed sourcing strategy.
- Manage cost optimization pipeline building upon local/regional/global ideas & leverage best sourcing practices across BUs
- Support global/regional/x-country contract governance for the implemented sourcing strategies,
- Develop and coordinate supplier relationship management programs. Responsible for regional supplier relationship initiatives,
- Coordinate & enable supply risk management program across BUs
- Responsible to forecast prices as requested for budgeting and financial forecasts.
- Contribute to leveraging scale with the global suppliers in assigned materials,
- Leverage global best practices & tools in the Paper area of external spend,
- Support global/x-regional decomplexity programs,
- Collaborate/manage effective relationships with the regional stakeholders to drive sourcing & productivity initiatives.
- Leverage geographical existence to support all packaging sourcing activities within the location:
- Represent packaging tower spend area in Nigeria
- Support all souring activities lead by other Packaging Categories within Nigeria
- Support in troubleshooting any sourcing related turbulence in Nigeria.
- Support regional contract governance for the implemented sourcing strategies,
- High level of operational complexity, driven by the regional geographic span & multiple business categories
- Non homogeneous legal and political environment across regional countries
- High trade barriers between the countries with frequent changes in local legislations
- Developing suppliers and quality standards
- Regional remote organisation spread across 28 countries
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- University degree (Business Administration, Economics or technical degree is preferred)
- Good computer skills (MS Office, MS Project), business applications (SAP, MFGPro)
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of KFI Procurement processes and procedures, packaging environment
- Presentation Skills, Advanced Negotiation and Communication Skills
- Risk Management, Strategic Decision Making
- Customer Orientation, Business Planning
- Project Management, Information Management, People Management
- Market Intelligence, Supplier Selection, Product Innovation
- Buying Strategy, Buying Negotiation, Buying Management
- Business experience of > 5 years
- Experience in managing people
- Team coordination/ team mgt (remote teams)
- Experience of leading multi-functional projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mondelez International career website on mondelez.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.