If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PAYit Consulting Limited is the fastest growing e-commerce and bills payment Solution Company in Nigeria. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation, we have provided the first of its kind of service.
At PAYit you will be required to create appealing and consistent graphics for a variety of Digital products and activities - such as websites, social media, advertising, emails, direct mail, video, and events.
Must be able to work efficiently, and be able to actively contribute to group projects; all while constantly improving our product and operations.
We are a growing company with diverse needs and we need someone who has creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- High level of expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Photo designing skills are a day to day necessity
- Developing design briefs that suit the company’s communications purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Working with a range of media, including Video editing and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Experience in Video editing, Animation, After Effects, 3D abilities preferable but not mandatory.
- Commissioning Illustrators and Photographers;
- A Minimum of National Diploma in any relate course.
- A minimum of 1 years Advertising, Graphic Design, Video Editing or related experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible and able to deal with demanding deadlines.
- Video Editing skill is an added advantage
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, After Effect, Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Creative flair
- Attention to details
- Good team working skills
- Ability to grasp company's needs and consider practical solution
We value people who are more like multi-tools rather than pocket knifes. Overall have solid problem abilities, a tenacious work ethic, a good attitude and most importantly flexible.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below