If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stresert Services Limited - Our client provides Industrial Catering Services and hospitality services to corporate organizations and hotels. As a result of a new contract; they seek the services of skilled persons to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers in the position below:
Location: Surulere, Lagos (proximity to work is highly desired).
Contract :2 weeks
- Provides efficient, courteous, punctual service to the guests by paying special attention to each one so that, everyone leaves the event satisfied with the organization’s services.
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked; make menu recommendations, answering questions
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Clean tables and eating areas after guests
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters; take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Other responsibilities assigned
Qualification and Experience
- At least a high school Education (SSCE) MUST be able to communicate in English language.
Relevant Working Experience:
- Minimum of relevant 6 months background in the hospitality/Industrial catering sectors.
Self Confident & Communication Skill:
- Ability to act properly on the information received and translate the information in the correct manner effectively and efficiently to ensure a repeat order from clients.
- Efficiently and effectively ensures that customers are comfortable around the canteen by providing courteous service to customers and ensuring the environment is clean.
- Ability to work with others, giving a seamless service void of mistakes to the customers.
Time Management Skill:
- Ability to understand the importance of assigned task and prioritising them accordingly.
Multitasking & stress Management Skills:
- Ability to do multiple task same time; be calm and in control when there is high work demand
go to method of application »
Job Ref: ‘SODR1’ (National Diploma Holders Only)
Job Location: Ojodu Berger and Yaba, Lagos State (Proximity to these places will be considered).
The Store officers will be responsible for all Store activities including sending out and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting store transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory for the organization. The ideal candidate will maintain computerized inventory control records on all orders made, received, stored, material issued, supplies received etc.
- Receives stores, issues supplies and compiles records of supply transactions across broad, utilizing a computer inventory control system.
- Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Stores supplies in storerooms neatly and issues material supplies.
- Inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Return cancelled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus.
- Assist in reconciling work order quantities with inventory records.
- Perform weekly cycle counts, physical inventory and prepare monthly inventory reports.
- Maintain storage areas, shelves, and outside yard in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assign part numbers to materials through the computer system and perform clerical duties related to the store-keeping functions.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients and the public using principles of good customer service.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & ABILITY:
EDUCATION: Ordinary National Diploma. Ideal candidate must have 1 – 2 years related experience in store management.
ABILITY TO: Perform general storekeeping duties; maintain accurate manual and computer records; perform physical labour; understand and carry out oral and written instructions; maintain cooperative working relationships.
KNOWLEDGE OF: Modern store procedures, including methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials e.g. FIFO, requisitions, purchase orders, invoices etc
WORK DAYS: Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6pm; Saturday: Half-day
Salary is between N35,000 – N45,000/m (Based on experience)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of mail.
Experienced candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.