Jobs at Aldelia Group
Posted on: 10 August, 2017
Deadline: 18 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Aldelia Group - Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
- The construction specialist will work with specifiers and key influencers preferably at an early stage of a project but also through the design, tender and construction of a project to provide solutions.
- S/he will assist in the design, supply specifications, select products and affect the construction process selections to influence the final selections of construction materials and solutions
- Ongoing consultative design activities both prior to tender close and after project award to assist local business in securing sales.
- Coordination of all construction specialists’ activities
- Short/medium/long-term design of concrete, aggregate and cement based building system with associated products and specifically VAPs.
- Support the country market strategy and ensure the increase of market share versus other materials and with increased margins/improved product mix.
- Establish coordination with all product lines and consultative design activities across product divisions.
- Sales, number of people, budget, volumes etc:
- Full capability to understand and measure the impact of their actions on the company’s financial performance.
- Well established means of identifying leads, tracking and following potential opportunities and integrating themselves into multiple design teams.
- Maintain a contact list of all key influencers and the design community in their markets of concern (owners, architects, and engineer)
- 5 year vision of the trends and market developments for their particular market
- Trusted and crucial team member in the country management team (working across all product lines and be our representative to the design community)
- Key interfaces stakeholders and relationships:
- Sales(commercial including VAP and retail), own RMX or downstream business, industrial channel (Incl. franchising, licensing, alliances, placing and finishing), construction development laboratory (CDL, if available)
- Business and professional associations, standard bodies
- Key stake holders (architects, developers, engineering companies, other complimentary building material suppliers, authorities and home owners)
- Be a practicing Architect or Engineer.
- Master's in Engineering, Architecture, or Civil Engineering or Construction Science background.
Specific Work Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Experience in structural design or a relevant ENGINEERING field
- Expertise in different Segments (residential, infrastructure, industrial) and building system
- Firm knowledge of the CAD System
- Solid project management experience
- Field construction experience
- Project management experience
- Technical /functional skills
- Construction materials and system(concrete, masonry, but also other systems)
- Resource and energy efficiency would be an asset
- Sales or marketing experience is an advantage
- Solid IT user knowledge
go to method of application »
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- B.S/B.A Degree or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- 5-6 years work experience in the sales of UPS
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Accountants at Ladlas Prince
- Fresh Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Petronomics Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Tosdere Nigeria
- Dynamics Subject Matter Expert at Tek Experts
- Procurement Officer at Global Profilers
- Jobs at Hazon Holdings
- Senior Mechanical (Hydraulic) Specialist at RoVedana