Jobs at Aldelia Group
Posted on: 10 August, 2017
Deadline: 18 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
- The construction specialist will work with specifiers and key influencers preferably at an early stage of a project but also through the design, tender and construction of a project to provide solutions.
- S/he will assist in the design, supply specifications, select products and affect the construction process selections to influence the final selections of construction materials and solutions
- Ongoing consultative design activities both prior to tender close and after project award to assist local business in securing sales.
- Coordination of all construction specialists’ activities
- Short/medium/long-term design of concrete, aggregate and cement based building system with associated products and specifically VAPs.
- Support the country market strategy and ensure the increase of market share versus other materials and with increased margins/improved product mix.
- Establish coordination with all product lines and consultative design activities across product divisions.
- Sales, number of people, budget, volumes etc:
- Full capability to understand and measure the impact of their actions on the company’s financial performance.
- Well established means of identifying leads, tracking and following potential opportunities and integrating themselves into multiple design teams.
- Maintain a contact list of all key influencers and the design community in their markets of concern (owners, architects, and engineer)
- 5 year vision of the trends and market developments for their particular market
- Trusted and crucial team member in the country management team (working across all product lines and be our representative to the design community)
- Key interfaces stakeholders and relationships:
- Sales(commercial including VAP and retail), own RMX or downstream business, industrial channel (Incl. franchising, licensing, alliances, placing and finishing), construction development laboratory (CDL, if available)
- Business and professional associations, standard bodies
- Key stake holders (architects, developers, engineering companies, other complimentary building material suppliers, authorities and home owners)
- Be a practicing Architect or Engineer.
- Master's in Engineering, Architecture, or Civil Engineering or Construction Science background.
Specific Work Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Experience in structural design or a relevant ENGINEERING field
- Expertise in different Segments (residential, infrastructure, industrial) and building system
- Firm knowledge of the CAD System
- Solid project management experience
- Field construction experience
- Project management experience
- Technical /functional skills
- Construction materials and system(concrete, masonry, but also other systems)
- Resource and energy efficiency would be an asset
- Sales or marketing experience is an advantage
- Solid IT user knowledge
go to method of application »
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- B.S/B.A Degree or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- 5-6 years work experience in the sales of UPS
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Field Service Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at AFM Recruit
- IBM Enterprise Service Architect at GVA Partners