T. BLAZERZ SOLUTIONS LTO; as part of its expansion plans is recruiting highly resourceful, qualified and result-oriented individuals to fill some vacancies in the organization.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
• A sound knowledge of Flex(Adobe Flash Builder)
• Practical OOP programming concept especially with PHP and Java.
• A good knowledge of query structure with Mysql
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
• Able to clearly communicate information and ideas in writing and speaking to clients and staff.
• Able to multitask and manage several different initiatives at once while maintaining quality standards
• Excellent programming and IT skills.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• 3 years or more of hands on web development using Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
• 3 years or more of PHP programming experience using MVC software architecture
• Proven skills in PHP 5.2.8 development
• Installation and configuration of Apache HTTP Server
• Strong in HTML, XHTML, and XML
• Graphics development using Adobe Fireworks or Photoshop CS4
• Styling with Cascading Style Sheets (v.2)
• Sound MySOL and SOL programming
• BSC in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• Programming in JAVA and/or PHP
• Interacting with intemal Subject Matter Experts to build basic business and technical knowledge.
• Applying basic business and technical knowledge to identify pattems beyond what is explicit.
• Adhering to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
• Exercising good judgment and showing maturity in all client and firm matters.
• Provides professional support to immediate supervisor as per designated role.
• Completing formal and on the job training on other technical skills relevant to role.
• Responding positively to formal and informal feedback from superiors.
What's in it for you:
• Competitive base salary and bonus'
Work with a friendly professional team
Be a part of a stable and growing firm that is well recognized
Comprehensive and full medical benefit package
A great and fun working environment
Other cool perks.
Location: No 59, Lagos Road,lkorodu
Start Date: Immediately
Apply Now: Interviews are occurring in 2 weeks, so apply now to email@example.com
Including the following in the body of your mail:
Cover letter (as attachment)
Resume (as attachment)
GSM Telephone No.