IT Intern - Graduate Trainee at DO.II Designs Ltd
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at DO.II Designs Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
DO.II Designs Ltd. focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
With over 25 years in the furniture manufacturing and interior design industry at the helm of affairs in Design Options, DO.II's founder, Ifeyinwa Ighodalo has been able to accumulate extensive experience as well as a reputation that she stands for quality, elegance and sophistication.
- Update the product catalogue with new product line introduced
- Define software and hardware requirement for all purchases
- Purchasing laptop with the appropriate specification
- Perform first level support for repair of hardware and software
- Assist IT supervisor in trainings and advice to colleagues and sometimes clients on the use of electronic information services;
- Writing and editing reports, publications and website content in collaboration with the Digital Media Officer/Agent
- Developing and managing internal information resources and networks via intranet sites
- Works with other staff to plan and coordinate version upgrades
- Coordinates and supports micro computing projects
- Responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software upgrades; researches and develops techniques, applications, and emerging technologies
- Provides daily technical support, user support, and technical knowledge of Sage ERP to all staff
- Liaise with third party vendors on website management, internet services, repairs and maintenance of all hardware devices
- Raise the appropriate documentation for the renewal of internet services and bandwidth where necessary.
- 0-1 years experience in an IT related field
- BSc/HND in computer Science, computer Engineering or in any IT related background.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Note: Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DO.II Designs LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company
- Job Opportunities at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Efficacy Construction Company
- Personal Drivers at Housessories
- Chief Surveyor At Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company