If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stanbic IBTC is a leading provider of integrated financial services, pensions and wealth management products and services.
Job ID: 24460
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
Responsible for ensuring robust, efficient eChannels platforms for business operations. This includes:
- Cards Solutions support e.g. Visa/Master/Verve
- Finacle Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking and USSD support
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay, BankCollect, eTransact, LASG EBS-RSM payment systems.
Responsible for strategy, planning, project delivery, operation and management of information technology function for Personal & Business Banking in Nigeria.
- Ensure alignment of IT strategy with short and long-term business goals.
- Manage and lead teams of technical staff, managing and supporting multi-systems, utilising technology that is optimized for the Bank
- Manage and oversee project implementation within budget and set time frames
- Operation Implementation & support of core banking, peripheral, electronic channels and specialized applications
- Technology enablement of users, branches, head office campuses, CCC, ATMs and other electronic delivery channels
- Minimise revenue leakage through automation of manual processes
- Satisfactory Audit Ratings.
- Manage direct reports on career development, training and other human resources related issues to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- University degree in IT or Computer science. IT professional certification/qualification required.
- Minimum of 12 years or more post qualification experience in information technology with at least 5 years’ experience in senior IT management functions
- IT Operations
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of various IT systems and related configurations as applied within a specified business environment.
- Technical Analysis-Knowledge and ability to analyse the design and application of software on one or more platforms and provide recommendation for addressing errors and to promote system enhancement.
- Possesses a deep and broad knowledge base in fundamental IT technical skill sets. Stays informed on emerging trends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Stanbic IBTC career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply