Media Director/Business Unit Head at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: 11 August, 2017
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a global digital firm. Due to internal vacancy, they are looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Reports To: The Group CEO
- The core function of a Media Director/Business Unit Head is to create strategic media concepts and most effectively plan to meet the marketing objectives and needs of the clients’ briefs.
- Developing innovative and effective communication solutions
- Maintaining effective relationships with clients and ensuring in depth knowledge of their business and its needs
- Development and Supervision of media concepts and plans
- Identifying and delivering unique and innovative strategies to leverage brand strength
- Researching past brand or product strategies and results, competitive actions, consumer behaviour and changes to the marketplace
- Understanding and interpretation of research, market data and systems
- Generation of appropriate reporting such as competitive consumer trends and media consumption patterns
- Searching for and delivering new, innovative and relevant communications ideas beyond traditional media and presenting these to clients
- Sourcing of global insights/ideas for communications options
- Prepare presentations for business tenders and pitches
- Assist in training of senior / middle level executives in Media Strategy.
Business Unit Head:
- Optimal retention of all existing clients to ensure delivery of service level all year round.
- Identification of new opportunities and mobilization of resources across the network to ensure successful tendering and pitch of such opportunities.
- Ensure profitable management of division’s business.
- Work with Finance and other specialist sister units to ensure proper cross selling of services across the group.
- Work closely with Human Resources and Executive Management to identify Talent development, management and retention program for team members.
- Media and market research interpretation application and validation
- Commercial thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energised and Enthusiastic
- Creative and innovative
- Communication across all level
- Numerate and analytical
- Budget setting and management
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketer at Firebrick Digital
- PA/HR Assistant at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- PA Legal/Company Secretary at Gtext Group
- Job Opportunities at Bytesize Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Ysidra Creative Solutions Ltd
- Latest Vacancies at Karis & Sazil Limited
- General Manager at StreetToolz Nigeria
- Business Developer at Greenhouse Multimedia