Health Marketing Executive at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
Feetal Diagnosis Clinic; an ultra-modern healthcare centre, with state-of-the-art facilities located in the highbrow area of Lekki Phase 1, is recruiting in the vacant position below:
- At Feetal Diagnosis Clinic, as part of the Marketing department, this prospective executive will work to enhance the Feetal Diagnosis Clinic brand in the primary and secondary service areas.
- The right person for this role MUST be familiar with medical office operations, medical lexicon and roles, hospital operations and healthcare in general and have the follow essential skills:
- An Excellent communication skills;
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values;
- Confident and persistent;
- Patient and self-motivation;
- Analytical and Planning skills;
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes,
- Strong teamwork and networking skills;
- Commercial and business awareness.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Identify new business prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance growth of the entity
- Cultivate relationships and referrals with physicians / consultants, business leaders, community leaders.
- Achieve quarterly sales goals by developing referrals from physicians / physician practices, cooperate companies such that patient volume goals are accomplished for the quarter.
- Execute sales and retention strategies and plans.
- Track activities and reports on activities and issues.
- Successfully close business in accordance with predetermined targets.
- Complete face-to-face sales and development meetings with physicians, practice managers and company executives, ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding the physicians or company's desires and needs.
- Prepare and present executive reports.
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice manager, and/or cooperate companies as needed to close new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized or eliminated.
- Manage, monitor and implement strategic marketing and communications planning for Feetal Clinic.
- Implement integrated marketing communications campaigns, projects and initiatives for Feetal Clinic.
- Applicants MUST be very fluent in English Language, confident and able to express themselves articulately.
- Applicants MUST be patient-friendly and have client-care etiquette. Applicants MUST be IT-savvy.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resume and other supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Feetal Diagnosis ClinicSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Clina-Lancet
- Health Marketing & Admin Executives at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Medical Vacancies at Inland Specialist Hospital
- School Coordinator and Tutor at Iyi Enu Mission Hospital
- Registered Nurses / Midwives at Deda Hospital
- Head of Operations at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Jobs at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Gaduate Technical Sales/ Marketing Officers at Chibek Instruments Limited