Country Manager at HOERBIGER Nigeria
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at HOERBIGER Group
HOERBIGER is active throughout the world as a leading player in the fields of compression technology, drive technology and hydraulics. In 2015, its 6,858 employees achieved sales of 1.115 billion euros. The HOERBIGER brand is synonymous with performance-defining components in compressors, industrial engines and turbines, automobile transmissions, and multifaceted mechanical engineering applications. Innovations in attractive technological market niches are the basis for components, systems and services that offer unique selling propositions and long-term benefits for the customer. We set standards.
- The purpose of the role is essentially Sales and Business Development in Nigeria and Ghana.
- To establish HOERBIGER as a market leader in its 4 core business lines i.e. Compression, Wellhead, Turbo, Engines; through implementation of solution sales techniques, while demonstrating robust ethical behaviours and awareness of anti-corruption laws and practices.
- Responsible for the delivery of the revenue of products, services and solutions generated from the Oil & Gas (Upstream & Downstream, Onshore and Offshore), Power Generation and other sectors in Nigeria and Ghana;
- Planning and conducting market research to identify business opportunities, monitor competition activities and implement strategies to increase the sales in Nigeria and Ghana;
- Networking and Market monitoring to identify competitors and to build up appropriate contacts, prospective business opportunities and market database;
- Always defend companies' interests by always adhering to HOERBIGER Code of Conduct and Compliance Standards;
- Effective sales strategies to maintain or develop leadership position;
- Project negotiation and execution including coordination, kick-off meetings with customers, installation & commissioning of the product;
- Clear, efficient and timely communication to the client on company scope and customer scope;
- Attend to RFQs and coordinate with Regional Customer Service to ensure that proper technically commercial offers are submitted to clients. Ensure that relevant information and data required for submitting a complete proposal is collected and forwarded to Customer Service.
- Tracking projects and following up of incoming orders in cooperation with other departments (inside Sales, Customer Service, Business Development, Procurement, Finance);
- Generating periodic reports and statistics regarding sales achievements and prospects against budget;
- Be the key contact for HOERBIGER for any projects/customers located in Nigeria and Ghana and own the internal coordination;
- Support all cash collection actions to keep over dues at the very minimum;
- Representing the company at meetings with customers, representatives and other department’s etc., as required;
- Ensuring efficient functioning of the workshop to meet Quality, HSE standards and delivery deadlines;
- Drive and implement strategy to support our Engine business in general and partnership with GE Waukesha in particular;
- Ensure registration of all HOERBIGER products, including Altronic brand with all customers in Nigeria and Ghana.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience in Rotating Equipment, Compressors, Gas Engines.
- Pumps knowledge will be an advantage
- Strong integrity standards
- Demonstrated strong Sales results in similar industry environment
- Management and Sales Reporting
- Customer Focus
- Organizational skills
- Learning/Change Agility
- High customer and result orientation
- Able to deliver under pressure and with conflicting conditions
- Prior experience in ERP systems such as SAP and CRM will be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to HOERBIGER Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HOERBIGER GroupSimilar Jobs
- Senior Accountant at DEME Group
- Latest Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Projects & Services Engineer at Greenpeg Nigeria Limited
- Admin Officer at Beamco Nigeria Limited
- Trainee Project Engineer at Core-Power Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- Technical Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited