PAYit Consulting Limited Graduate Internship Program 2017
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: 31 August, 2017
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at PAYit Consulting Limited
PAYit Consulting Limited is indigenous IT COMPANY that provides technology solutions both to private and government sectors in Nigeria. Such as e-learning, e-government, online school management solutions, e-commerce and payment solutions.
- The purpose of this internship is to prepare undergraduates and graduates for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of the IT functions of an ecommerce organization to include theory and practical application of attained knowledge.
- Learn and develop skills in information technology to include, web designs, graphic designs, networking of computers, system wide back up of data, and storage of data.
- Develop skills to communicate with IT professionals who specialize in Systems Software Design Engineering and Computer Programming.
- Assist staff in performing system backup and maintenance functions.
- Assist in installation of PC hardware and software.
- Perform special projects as determined by the information systems staff.
- Assist in needs analysis for projects; in research for solutions for needs.
- Assist in updating user and technical documentation.
- Assist in the maintenance and performance tuning of application databases.
- Create and publish interactive reports.
- Assist in managing, maintaining, developing, designing and updating the intranet.
- Assist with the Web Content Management System for our public website.
- Gain hands on practical experience to the full gamut of Help Desk roles and responsibilities.
- The basic target marketing of (product or service).
- Gain substantial knowledge into (our industry/field/product or service)
- Personal Development
- Develop planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Increase knowledge of computer skills and technology.
- Develop team-based work competencies.
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with employees.
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with day-to-day business contacts through follow up calls
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with external clients.
- Undergraduates and graduates.
- Energetic, organized and detailed skilled with today’s technology.
- Active in extra -curricular activities within community and campus life.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Independent worker.
- Ability to dedicate 10-15 hours per week to this intern program.
- The primary incentive in this program is the opportunity to investigate a career opportunity in the IT industry with hands on experience prior to graduation or after graduation. Once completed, the intern will have sufficient knowledge necessary to determine if a career in the IT industry is the right opportunity to pursue.
- You will be participating in actual campaign development and roll out. Pre, present and post activities of the campaign to include but not limited to, actual follow-up and tracking of the campaign results.
- You will work directly with a supervisor to develop campaigns and effectively manage them within the firm.
- You will develop skills vitally important in today’s business environment including team-based interaction, the ability to manage outcome without having direct authority over others, and the capability to aid in the definition and the direction of the local firm’s initiatives.
- You will gain a full understanding of the day-to-day operations of an ecommerce organization.
- Your work schedule will include business management sessions, training classes and marketing sessions with your direct supervisor as well as other managers in the firm.
- An intern should expect to spend a minimum of 10-15 hours per week in structured activities in our local office.
- On the job training will occur daily at the direction of the intern supervisor.
- The intern will be scheduled to work a full 8 hour day one day each week – day to be determined.
- A stipend, or reimbursement for expenses incurred on the interns’ behalf will be considered.
- Student will be paid a wage to be determined at the onset of the internship experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and Resume/CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PAYit Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designers at GIBADI
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Operations Manager, Jumia Global at Jumia Nigeria
- Personal Shoppers at Supermart.ng
- Job Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Digital Marketer/Social Media Associate at FactoryPrice.ng
- Search Engine Optimization Officer at Supermart.ng