Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
A male/female graduate with strong analytical skills, I.T skills, good numeracy skills and excellent interpersonal skills is required to fill in for the position of an Accounts Officer in a school at Ibeju-Lekki area.
- Reconciliation of bank account
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Reconciliation of head office current account
- Posting and reconciliation of customer payments to general ledger
- Monitoring of bank charges, interest charged on loans & overdrafts
- Confirmation of bank lodgments/transfers
- Debtors reconciliation
- Handling all bank activities
- Tax management including self assessment, returns filing, VAT and WHT administration
- Management of all vendors
- Assisting in month-end financial statement close
- Preparing monthly schedules to balance sheet and P&L ledgers
- Maintaining a filing system for all financial documents
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Preparation of amortization schedule for payment of services rendered i.e. rent, telephone, charges, etc.
- Other duties assigned by the School Accountant and the Chief Financial Officer
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Support financial statement audits
- Assist in month-end financial statement close
- B. Sc /H.N.D Accounting
- Professional Qualifications
- ICAN/ACCA in view
Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an Account Officer
- Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to think rationally and logically
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below