Sales Representatives at a Petrochemical Company - Tusen Consulting Limited
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Tusen Consulting
Tusen Consulting Limited (formerly Adecco Nigeria Limited), is an indigenous company established in Nigeriain 2002 by Adecco SA, a Forbes Global 500 company and worldwide industry leader.
With a wealth of experience from our former parent company, we provide general HR solutions, including specialized staffing services. Tusen Consulting delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to corporate clients and qualified associates...
Key Responsibilities not limited to:
- Provide clear, reliable and on time information about the market environment (Market Intelligence), competition and sales performance, throughout solid and reliable customers network. Submitting periodical reports (KPI and Sales reports)
- Regular market visits in Region. (Commercial, Technical, Courtesy, Responsive…) Monitoring handling of sales activities to customers in Region.
- Prompt response and handling of customer requirements complaints in all business aspects, commercial, logistics as well as technical.
- Close sales, follow up on payment collection.
- Reflecting client’s image and culture in the Region.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent.
- +5 Experience in Marketing /Sales, preferably in the Petrochemical Industry with Technical background
- Fluent in English & French
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CV’s using “Sales Representative West Africa” as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tusen ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Brand Marketing Manager at Quality Foods Africa - OutsideinHR Limited
- Latest Recruitment at MacTay Consulting (50 Positions)
- Job Vacancies at Ralds and Agate
- Business Development Executives (Internship) at Proten International Talent Solutions
- Junior Editor at Recruut Nigeria
- Software Developer at Thinkshifts Limited
- Business Development Manager at an EPC Company - Ralds and Agate
- Jobs at M'Cie Consults Limited