GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Ref No: 2923544
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Energy Connections Grid Solutions
- Drive Digital Grid Sales for Sub-Sahara Africa.
Drive and Train EC Country Sales teams to:
- Identify and create Digital One EC opportunities with existing and new customers
- Build customers business case impact as a result of the intended digital solution
- Build the opportunity win strategy, with Support of the Sales (Account Manager) and the Digital Solutions Sales specialists
- Build and present the GO-NO GO for Region / PL leadership info / approval
- Identify and on board relevant technology partners to complement GE Store
- Participates with the bidding team to close key deals (presentations, clarifications and negotiations)
- Lead monthly Digital Grids Pipeline Reviews with Region and business leadership teams
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Management or equivalent
- Previous experience in sale of Power generation (Thermal and/or Renewable, Centralized or Distributed)
- Previous experience in sale of Power networks (transmission and distribution)
- Previous experience in sale of complex Energy Solutions and/or Services to industries, municipalities, utilities
- High level business interaction with industries, municipalities or utilities
- Experience in developing sales teams on innovative solutions and service
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on jobs.gecareers.com to apply