Onstream Group - With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
- Provide high standard Medicare for all entitled patients – staff, dependants, retirees, retiree spouse, and contracted personnel in emergencies
- Receive and manage all medical emergencies at all times. 24/7;
- Supervise referral cases and follow-up care of referred patients;
- Write and receive medical reports and sick-offs;
- Manage our relationship with retainer clinics and specialists for referred patients, cost optimization, quality of service and concerns of patients;
- Provides systematic tracking of diseases through Health surveillance and therefore prevent serious pathologies.
- Inform collectively through preventive campaigns and issue medical alerts/ Advisory to management and staff in situations of disasters and epidemic.
- Ensure compliance with the medical policies of the company in all activities
- Provide international standard Medicare within budget;
- Monitor for quality assurance, the standard of care received from our retainer ship clinics and specialist.
- Familiarize self with CLIENT emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Ensure all personnel under his / her supervision are well trained and aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Diploma in Emergency Medicine, Diploma in Medicine de Catastrophe, Diploma in Occupational Medicine.
- Strong experience in Tropical Medicine/Occupational Medicine and at least 15 years post-qualification experience
go to method of application »
The officer will be fully in charge of receiving and processing CLIENT invoices from vendors either by mail or physically within a specified time. These processes involve amongst others:
- Invoice reception and acknowledging receipt of invoices
- Bar-coding and scanning.
- Sorting of scanned invoices and archiving
- Dispatch invoices in the cockpit to tax workflow and Sensitive data workflow.
- Ensure sox compliance of all processed FI invoices, that it falls within the scope of those approved by management for such treatment
- Circulate FI invoice files for signature purposes
- Posting of invoices in line with the invoice processing procedures for FI, MM invoices and customs duty
- Control and validation of all invoices and credit notes that will ensure the clarity of Accounting treatment of the invoices to the external and internal auditors in terms of:
- Amounts and transaction currency, arithmetical controls
- Commitments (Purchase orders, Job Progress Certificates (JPC)
- General and Analytical coding
- Payment methods and terms of payment
- Appropriate application of VAT and WHT
- Relevant approvals according to DOA
- Investigation and follow up of non-postable invoices overdue for payment.
- Maintain controls to ensure that invoices are not duplicated in the system and that vendors are not paid twice for each good or services delivered.
- Investigate and respond to vendor’s enquiries.
- Manage advance payment to vendors and recovery of such advances in collaboration with cost controllers.
- Other duties as may be assigned by hierarchies from time to time
- B.Sc/HND Graduate (Accounting) with 1-3 years post-NYSC experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
When the page opens, click on "Senior Medical Officer (Expat)" or "Junior Accountant ( LOCAL) (Nigeria)"