Resident Construction Engineer at Louis Berger Nigeria
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Louis Berger
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges. With nearly 6,000 engineers, economists, scientists and planners worldwide in more than 50 nations, we are unique in our ability to adapt to local situations
Tracking Code: 6223-023
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Louis Berger is an international engineering company, working in the fields of civil engineering, economics, planning, rural development, water and environment.
- In the frame of the Likki Port Project, we are seeking a Construction Resident Engineer
- Based on Louis Berger’s long history of working in Nigeria and as a ports planning and development specialist, the company was retained as the project management consultant for the planning, design and construction of a new Greenfield multi-use seaport located approximately 60 kilometers east of Lagos.
- This new port facility, called Port@Lekki, will cover an area of 90 hectares and form an integral part of the new 220-hectare Lagos Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) being developed as a multi-product industrial and logistics hub for the entire West African region.
- Port Lekki Project in Nigeria is getting ready to move into an initial construction stage and we have an immediate need in Lekki for a Resident Construction Engineer to manage mainly breakwater construction activities.
- Degreed engineer minimum, PE or equivalent a plus,
- Ideally this individual will have 20++ years of responsible heavy construction management experience, including port facilities.
- Strong proven project management skills,
- Strong English communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrated ability thrive in a difficult location with a Chinese Contractor, our private sector Singaporean/ Indian client and local Nigerian government authorities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Louis Berger career website on louisberger-openhire.silkroad.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Louis BergerSimilar Jobs
- Project Planner at Seflam SGL Limited
- Project Engineer at Seflam SGL Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Latest Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Regional Sales Managers/ Representatives at Euweld Global Limited
- HR/Admin Assistant at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Latest Vacancies at China National Electric Engineering Co., Limited (Over 300 Positions)
- Sales Manager - Oil & Gas at Saimec Nigeria Limited