StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company with head office based in Lagos.
In alignment with the CSM, Ensure timely and seamless delivery to customers, while leveraging and deploying technology to track and monitor, improve efficiencies within the delivery process.
Job Location: Ashaka, Gombe State (Ideal candidate should be from the North & resident within the job location and its immediate environs)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensure complete tracking/monitoring - 30%
- Resolution of delivery issues including consequence management - 30%
- Leverage IT to track and improve delivery to customers - 20%
- Collaborate with RCSM, CRM teams and regional logistics teams to resolve distribution issues - 20%
- Successful harmonization and implementation of Tracking platform and build a solid team for the region.
- Streamline processes and reduce number of instances as soon as possible.
- Managing GPS vendors; propose solutions towards guiding business decisions.
- Planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Responsible for on time delivery to customers.
- Tracks all delivery and customers request using technology.
- Harmonizes the delivery process to tracking platform.
- Identify and continuously improve delivery process.
- Understand the impact of Deliveries to other processes within the region e.g CRM, CS and Logistics, and able to create alignment for quick wins.
- Responsible for identifying and prompt resolution of delivery issues.
- Responsible for monitoring delivery to customers and SLA Management.
- Ensures adequate Data and records are maintained and reports created timely to ensure visibility.
- Liaising with tracking vendors
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices.
- Proficiency in CRM/Delivery/Logistics systems an added advantage, MS Office applications.
- Thinking, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Active listening skills and high stress tolerance level.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Understanding and experience in Logistics value and supply chain.
- Good supervisory and people management skills.
- Organizing and planning skills.
- Negotiation skills & Interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- B.Sc in any Social Science course and or Supply chain management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in logistics or sales delivery environment.
- Based within the Northern region.
- Role requires flexible working times/hours.
N 3, 000,000 – N6, 000, 000 gross per annum
go to method of application »
Location: Ashaka, Gombe
- The Asst Manager, IR/HR will demonstrate visible leadership and role modelling in Health & Safety (H&S) and Diversity & Inclusion (D&I).
- More specifically, promoting H&S and D&I actions/behaviours within the function will be key, as well as fostering their integration in all programs, activities and documents developed by the department.
- The role is responsible for all people based activity within designated area from both an operational and strategic perspective, leading and supporting the development and implementation of HR policy.
Main Activities / Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of the annual agenda for HR Strategy in line with functional plan.
- Support the Plant HRBP in the recruitment of non-management staff.
- Maintain the personnel administration/records for the site, ensuring on-time delivery, accuracy of information provided and legal compliance (especially for annual social statements, individual contracts).
- Support the development and continuous improvement of HR systems and policies in line with best practice.
- Work with Head of HR Industrial and Plant HRBP to identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support improved organizational and people performance.
- Coach and equip supervisors to effectively manage their people in line with people plans e.g. performance management
- Support production of HR data reporting and analysis to satisfy routine and ad-hoc organizational requirements
- Working with the Head of HR, Industrial/IR, manage employee and industrial relations for the plant and provide support and guidance to the Plant HRBP.
- Manage the interface with relevant statutory bodies and trade associations in the locality as agreed with the Plant HRBP in conjunction with Head of HR Industrial/IR.
- Support the Plant HRBP in the deployment of policies for effective employee / industrial relations management across the plant.
- Support the Plant HRBP on employee and industrial relations issues to ensure peaceful industrial atmosphere.
- Liaising with Head of HR Industrial/IR, support Plant HRBP in resolving industrial relations crisis in plant.
- Provide necessary support for the Plant HRBP during salary negotiations.
- Under the direction of the Plant HRBP manage projects as required.
- Monitor the social climate in the plant and provide regular feedback to the Plant HRBP and Head of HR Industrial/IR.
- Collaborate with and support other roles within the O & HR function as required.
- Any other similar responsibility assigned by line Manager.
Key Interfaces, Stakeholders and Relationships:
- Head of HR Industrial/IR, Plant HRBP, Plant managers/supervisors
Work Experience & Education:
- 4 - 6 years relevant HRBP or generalist experience
- Graduate in any relevant discipline.
- Ideal candidate should preferably be from the North & resident within the job location and its immediate environs
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Excellent influencing and coaching skills
- A solution based approach to problem-solving
- Project management skills
- Tenacious and flexible - open to change
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
N 3, 000,000 - N6, 000, 000 gross per annum
Method of Application
Qualified and interested Northern applicants should send updated CVs to email@example.com using ‘NOR-LOG’ or ‘IR/HR-N’ as subject of mail
Applicants that do not have the required profile need not apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.