Control Risks is a global risk consultancy specialising in helping organisations manage political, integrity and security risks in complex and hostile environments.
We are a medium sized, rapidly growing company. Since our inceptin in 1975 ,
we have worked with more than 5,000 clients in over 135 countries worldwide. Our renowned expertise, the breadth of our services
and the geographical reach of our organisation enables us to help our clients meet their challenges and realise new business opportunities across the world
Crisis Security Consulting
Business Operations Manager
To be fully responsible for the commercial administration for client projects serviced by Control Risks West Africa
To supports the wider organisation with a range of project management and administration requirements.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Project set up
- Support client contracting process and ensure all standard client contract documentation and supporting documents are signed and saved appropriately.
- Coordinate project set up in Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform and business management software platform (Dynamics).
- Ensure consultant and subcontractor administration (including briefings, paperwork, vetting and testing and employment contra
- cts) are completed.
- Liaise with the travel team to ensure consultants are deployed as planned.
- Project finance
- Ensure subcontractors and 3rd party suppliers are paid correctly and on time.
- Debt management.
- Provide consultant head count and project financial information for management reporting purposes.
- General project administration
- Liaise with management team for support drafting and responding to Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Maintain and update electronic filing system for all project related documentation.
- Have super user responsibilities where nominated, including departmental training and on-going support.
- Pro-active support to the Business Ops Manager where necessary.
- Ensure and proactively manage compliance to internal client and operations managem procedures.
- Support with all other administrative and operational requirements, as needed.
- Strong English writing and verbal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with management and administration teams in other departments and offices.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, demonstrating resilience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and MS Power Point.
Qualifications and Specialist Skills
- Education to degree level
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Positive can-do attitude
- Basic knowledge on data analysis
- Solutions Focused
- Takes the initiative to proactively resolve issues within own remit and recognise when requires escalation.
- Client Centric
- Uses own knowledge and experience to make sounds judgements or assist others with sound judgement
Method of Application
If your qualifications, experience and aspirations match our requirements please email a covering letter and C.V., stating your current salary
Please ensure you include the words ‘Operations Coordinator -Nigeria’ in the subject line of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.