Enterprise Sales Manager at Swift Networks Limited
Posted on: 8 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Swift Networks
Swift Networks Limited - Our company is an Indigenous Internet Service Provider Company with outlets spread all over Lagos State. Our core services are the provision of high speed internet services, telephony and IP - VPN services to both residential and enterprise subscribers.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders across all sectors of the economy to promote the company’s interests and corporate strategy;
- Acquisition of new enterprise accounts in across various market segments;
- Expanding business with existing enterprise accounts and business retention as a main focus;
- Overseeing ICT Enterprise solutions, taking overall responsibility for managing both the revenue, profit & loss (P&L) of Enterprise business.
- Implementing Enterprise Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Conducting industry analyses and recommending strategies to enhance Company competitiveness and profitability.
- Coordinating Network Solutions Designs and presales presentation
- Developing strategies to monitor sales and marketing performance and KPIs for employees
- Product evaluation, measurement and enhancement.
- Coordinating tailor-made marketing solutions to increase competiveness and revenue
- Driving targets in the entire team in line with yearly sales budget.
- Coordinating product development and pricing
- Coordinating customer service and call quality assessment
- Championing Market intelligence, sales measurement and evaluation.
- Providing the company with direction on sales and share (volume and value) growth.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Over 4 years of successful solution-based selling experience: VPN, Data and Voice solutions; Data Centre & Hosting, IP Camera and Surveillance solutions.
- Must be from a Telecoms / Information Technology solution sales background.
- Strong relationship and team building skills; experience in dealing with corporate and government
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Delivering results - absolute focus to deliver under pressure in an ever changing business environment;
- Putting customers first - understand the needs, expectations and requirements of stakeholders;
- Communicating for impact - effective communication with senior stakeholders inside and outside of the company;
- Making a personal difference - strong influencing skills and responsive Technical / Professional Expertise;
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communications;
- Strong presentation skills required, including experience in presenting and influencing senior audience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Swift Networks career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Swift NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Senior Software Engineer - Avaya IVR Developer at ISON Technologies
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment at Globacom Limited
- Information Technology Roles at 4Barz Technologies
- Jobs at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Operations Department Personnel at Tizeti Network Limited
- Business Development Manager at NetPro International Limited
- Virtual Service Sales Specialist at Cisco Nigeria