Strategic Business Development Manager at E-Terra Technologies Limited
Posted on: 8 August, 2017
Deadline: 14 August, 2017
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited, has become recognised as the pioneering company into the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste); recycling, refurbishing, and data destruction of storage devices in alignment with the global vision of a greener planet. The business delivers services across a diverse customer base with focus on the Lagos state but with a rapidly expanding national presence.
Purpose of Position
- This position builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- It also seeks to ensure the managing of all hands-on operational aspects of the company that will foster the aggressive and successful growth of the company.
- Shall spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes of E-Terra Technologies Limited.
- Shall locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities for both companies.
- Shall screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Shall examine risks and potentials as well as estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Shall be responsible for driving team members to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Shall be responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external as well as provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Shall collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems and processes.
- Shall protect organization's value by keeping information confidential at all time.
- Shall identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Shall do any other needful duties that can be instrumental to the growth of the overall business objective of both companies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Master’s in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Qualified chartered marketer will be an added advantage.
- A degree in Computer Engineering/ or Electrical Engineering will be an added advantage
- 5 years minimum experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs