Office Driver at Quanteq Technology Services Limited
Posted on: 8 August, 2017
Deadline: 11 August, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.
Quanteq Technology Services Limited was founded in El Segundo, California in 1998 as a full service Management, Systems and Technology Consulting firm to serve the needs of public and private sector organizations. We help solve performance problems of organizations using Information Communication Technology through the provision of IT advisory services, Business and Systems Integration, Project Management and Training/IT support services.
- Convey staff of the organisation to the areas where they are required.
- Ensure that all the necessary paper work for the vehicle is valid, complete and always available.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles.
- Recognise electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician.
- Carry out time-to-time maintenance on vehicles, e.g. changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, refuelling the car(s) etc.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hour
- Develop good knowledge of relevant Law enforcement policies (VIO, NPF, FRSC etc).
- Develop good Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Solid knowledge of Abuja Routes will be a plus.
- Assist in any other duty as assigned by management.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE)
- Field Service – Technical Support Manager at Siemens Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Canon
- Software Developers at Booking.com
- Brand Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Facilitators at Young Empowered Programmers (YEP!)
- Regional Head, Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria
- Executive Assistant to Director of Success at Andela Nigeria