Chief Finance Officer at a Leading Electronics and Home Appliances Company - Cumbrian Consult Limited
Posted on: 8 August, 2017
Deadline: 25 August, 2017
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Cumbrian Consulting
Cumbrian Consult Limited - Our client is a lead player in the Electronics and Home Appliances industry in Nigeria that specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands. They have a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
- Our client is looking for an experienced, commercial and innovative professional to fill the role of Chief Finance Officer (CFO). The CFO will provide planning, direction and control for the day to day financial function of the company.
- He/she will report directly to the Managing Director.
- This role is based in Lagos but may require some travel outside Lagos.
- The Chief Finance Officer will supervise the following key functions:
- Chief Accountant/financial accounting, management accounting and financial reporting
- Treasury management
- Credit control
- Risk management; financial regulatory compliance
- A First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or any other relevant field. Post graduate Degree will be an added advantage
- Should be a member or fellow of relevant professional body such as ICAN, ACCA, CIMA etc.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience with 7 of these years at senior management level
Other Relevant Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills
- IT literacy with strong capacity in implementing and using enterprise systems/platforms
- Industry experience in FMCG or electronic appliances sales
- Project Management skills
- Leadership attitude
- Candidate should be no more than 45 years old
- Salary and benefits are competitive within the industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cumbrian ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Stock Keeper at Dipox Resin Floors Limited
- Business Development Executives at a Safety and Protection Equipment Company
- Indian/Sri Lankan Copier/Printer Technician at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Project Manager/Coordinator at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Jobs at a Retail Trade Company - Rovedana Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Workforce Group
- Human Relations Officer at Tenaui Africa Limited
- 6 Month Contract Positions at PowerHQ