If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
U-Connect Human Resources limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations.
We draw our competitive strengths from partnerships with global firms in Europe, UAE and Africa, as we engage cutting edge techniques, and highly skilled professionals to provide cost effective solutions, designed to enhance our client's corporate strategy and performance.
- To ensure that general IT problem in the branches and regions are resolved promptly and efficiently. The operational support includes first & second level support on user’s workstations, file/print servers, IT peripherals, SCCM servers, LANs and communication equipment.
- Ensuring that all incidents are responded to, actioned and resolved within the required MTTR in the SLAs. Also ensure that calls and problems are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user for prompt attention.
- Ensure high level competency with regard to ensuring that users are optimally satisfied with the use and access of the bank’s IT services/applications in the daily discharge of their responsibilities.
- Ensure Uptime of SCCM servers.
- Assist in the planning, execution, and tracking of the projects.
- Research root cause of problems and escalate to Service Management team and vendor support as necessary.
- Develop, automate and implement operations best practices
- Perform Capacity Management functions
- Manage problem and service tickets ensuring timely resolution to meet Service Level Agreements
- Follow established Enterprise change management procedures
- Participate in Business Continuation / Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing
- B.Sc holders ONLY
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics, computer science etc.
- Minimum of Lower division (2.2)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum of 32 years.
Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating System.
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems including, Active Directory and Domain Controllers.
- Optimization Tuning, High Availability configurations (Microsoft Clustering, etc.).
- Knowledge of local and remote computer system diagnostic tools.
- Hands on delivery in a client facing environment.
- Experience with Storage Network Technologies and boot from SAN
- Technical knowledge of HP and Dell hardware, particularly blade technology.
- Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a system.
- Understand the storage configuration, LUN creation procedures and policies.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Is persuasive, encouraging, and motivating. Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Method of Application
Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Lagos Mainland, South-South, South-East, Abuja
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs using job title and location as the subject of the email. e.g "CSO-Lagos". Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.