'thejobmag.com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
We have two other initiatives that will compliment and ease the job searching experience for all our members. The first is our JOB CENTRE. This is a WALK-IN centre where we provide, CV drop-in service, online job search facilities, career advice, preliminary Employee screenings, trainings and much more. The second initiative is our JOBMAG PUBLICATION which is out on a Bi-weekly basis. It contains all the latest Job Vacancies, Trainings, Articles, Company profiles and much more
Location: Victoria Island
- Manage the restaurant within the policy and guidelines of the company to ensure customers satisfaction and profit maximization
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Promote the brand and create awareness through word-of-mouth, restaurant events etc.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Resolve systemic inventory problems or supply issues with suppliers/vendors
- Ensure that facilities and equipment are maintained to standards
- Coordinate facility upgrades or equipment replacement
- Monitor restaurant speed of service performance and provides coaching to staff
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hotel Management or other related field
- Minimum 2- 3 years’ proven experience as a Restaurant Manager
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must understand key drivers of running a restaurant business
- Demonstrate aptitude in decision making & problem solving
- Proactive & reliable
- The ideal candidate should be flexible and can work late hours
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Be a Self –starter
- Be able to work collaboratively
- Computer literate
- Planning menus
- Inventory management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale