Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture, Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and
system integration to today's technology driven home owner. We believe true comfort, comes with the convenience of having your home and business work for you; being able to have them simulate your lifestyle and bring along all the peace and comfort there is, to truly derive invaluable living, in tomorrow's futuristic home.
The purpose of the Technical Installer position is to carry out day to day onsite task for the rough-in and trim phase of the project and to be the man on site during the delivery of a project. He is the staff that is always physically present on site. He is responsible to deliver the work plans and schedules provided for the Rough-in and Trim phase of customer project according to established Industry Standards.
The Installer reports directly to the Project Systems Integrator.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resume work on site on a daily basis throughout project duration.
- Running of all signal cables on site (cat6, coaxial, control cables, power cables etc.)
- Coordinate piping for all company services as applicable to project
- Ensure all cables are properly labeled according to the issued wire schedule.
- Termination of all outlets and head-ends
- Installation of all custom back boxes.
- Trim out of all services.
- Installation of speakers and trim out devices.
- Ensure daily plans are followed and executed according to time and quality.
- Ensures all installed device are properly managed and protected.
- Ensures every task given by supervisor are completed within the given time frame.
- Responsible for the management of On-site store.
- Sends daily report to Project System Integrator.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 0-1 year work experience in AV Industry and a projectized environment
- At least 1 year experience in IT Industry.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Electronics Engineering.
REQUIRE SKILLS, KNOWLEGDE AND BEHAVIORAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Spontaneous and able to manage change effectively.
- A goal getter, always aiming to finish.
- Uncomfortable with poor task delivery.
- Always strives to be better.
- Personable and easy to relate with; Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with other sub-contractor.
- Passionate about growth, learning and development.
- Ability to interpret project documentations which include drawings and Schedules.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Number of project not adhering to QC standards for rough-in and Trim Phase.
- Number of projects phase closed within the standards of time and quality.
- Percentage utilization and accountability of resources assigned (work material)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale