If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
All Saints' Chapel, University of Benin, Benin City is an interdenominational Chapel, situated at the University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
The Chapel, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Benin, Edo
Candidate must possess the following:
- He must be born again and baptized in the Holy Ghost.
- Personal lifestyle: The candidate must be a mature professing Christian capable of giving spiritual leadership, arranging divine services and conducting day to day administration of the Chapel.
Education and Training:
- The candidate must possess minimum of a good First Degree from a recognized University.
- A Post graduate Degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have undergone training in a recognized School of Theology/Seminary.
- The Chaplain must be an ordained Priest/Minister with at least five (5) years post-qualification from Theological School/Seminary
- The candidate must have been ordained as a Priest/Minister in any of the denominations within the Christian Council of Nigeria (CCN).
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service is highly attractive.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications which must include the following documents below:
- A written application for the position sought
- Fifteen (15) copies of current Curriculum Vitae
- Fifteen (15) copies of a set of relevant Credentials
- Three (3) sealed reference letters, one (1) of which must be from applicant’s spiritual head.
The above documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelope and forwarded by mail, courier or hand delivery to:
All Saints’ Chapel, University of Benin,
Note: The position applied for should be clearly indicated on the top left hand corner of the envelope.