Sales Manager at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 8 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Berger Paints has a reputation for being the first in setting standards in the paint industry in Nigeria, evidenced by its scorecard as presented. It has pioneered a wide range of specialty products that are much sought after in this dynamic and ever-changing market.
Operating in 5 business segments Decorative/Architectural finishes, Industrial coatings, Marine & Protection coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes, Wood Finishing and Preservers, with a manufacturing plant and main distribution Centre in Lagos, over 25 Depots, Colour World centres and a countrywide distribution network of dealers in strategic locations spread throughout the country, the most notable contribution to our success has been the Company's on-going commitment to the development and manufacture of paints and allied coatings which are technologically correct, environmentally friendly and formulated to withstand harsh tropical conditions.
- The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of sales and strategy execution within assigned market geography. This position will have direct responsibility for a few Sales Reps. Customer segments for our paint and related products include residential (new home construction / repaint), maintenance/ property management and small commercial contractors.
- Drive sales growth and achievement in assigned Market.
- Lead, coach, manage and develop a Sales team by creating a sales driven culture of selling and relationship-building to support sales growth.
- Full profit and loss accountability for the Market.
- Develop and implement strategic action plans to meet assigned sales objectives.
- Manage, prepare, and submit sales and territory plans.
- Participate in store, industry and company events.
- Establish and drive performance goals and plans for each Sales Rep and conduct regular reviews and region visits to ensure performance standards are being met.
- Analyze regional performance reports, develop strategic sales business plans and maintain expenses set within budgetary guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all of the Company’s policies and procedures including safety, ethics, finance, fleet vehicles and human resources.
- A University Degree in Business, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, sales and supervisory skills.
- Minimum of three years of successful Field sales experience.
- Proven leadership experience in addition to a successful track record of managing employees remotely.
- Broad knowledge of paint industry, paint products and their applications
- Ability to lead the organization through changes.
- Good oral and written communication skills
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's as well as their cover-letter to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Berger Paints Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse Assistant at Aframero Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Graphic Designer at Simba Group
- 2018 Dufil Graduate Trainee Scheme
- UAC Technical Trainee Scheme 2018
- Driver at Erisco Foods Limited
- Jobs at Showers Kiddies Publishers Limited
- Latest Job Openings at British American Tobacco