SYOJ Consulting & Management Services otherwise known as SYOJ Consulting is a company deeply committed to delivering leading edge HR Consultancy & Management Services to our clients. Incorporated in 2004, the company is wholly owned by indigenous investors and operates with shared skills of experts whilst working with international associates in the delivery of our services.
Our skill pool with a cumulative experience of a hundred years plus; employ leading edge processes to provide you with World Class, Best Practice & Best Fit HR Services. We offer our services as Professional HR Specialist & Learning Consultants either on a retainership basis or on a Call -off Contract.
Our Client, an Asset Management firm Located in Lagos is looking to hire a suitable candidate for the position of Chief Operating Officer (C.O.O).
The Chief Operating Officer has the Key responsibility for developing and executing strategy and ensuring excellent business operations and profitability.
BSC Accounting /Economics or related disciplines. CFA, MBA are added advantage
The ideal candidate must be a Registered Capital Market Operator and have at least 5 years cognate working experience in Asset Management industry in a Senior Role.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Developing, executing and monitoring strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the Board.
- Actively responsible for developing, executing and achieving business development objectives and targets towards profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Ensuring incremental and sustainable business profitability, evident in highly value driven business outcomes and positive results.
- Engaging skilled negotiating strategies and positions, and expert industry/market knowledge to optimize the best possible outcomes for the company.
- Lead in the effort towards positive Brand visibility, recognition and acceptance, within target market, Industry and general public.
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems.
- Ensuring cost optimization by closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets.
- Assuming full accountability to the Board for all company operation and taking remedial action where necessary and informing the board of significant changes.
- Formulating and successfully implementing company policy, with emphasis on compliance and efficient corporate governance.
- Building and maintaining an effective organization structure.
- Maintaining top notch operational performance of the company, ensuring that both Management and employees, fully understand and own operating objectives and standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CVs , the title of the email should be ‘Chief Operating Officer’.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale