Trade Marketing Manager at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: 14 August, 2017
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Lifecare Limited
Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Limited bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing Saro Life Care trade promotion and pricing strategies.
- Trade plans should incorporate elements to address product/channel initiatives, pricing analytics, merchandising objectives, competitive activity, category dynamics and shopper insights.
- He/She will manage the trade budget for Saro Life Care, developing strategies to optimize trade spend whilst working closely with the Sales team to assess and deploy funds to support new product placement, drive trial, repeat purchase and respond to competitive activities.
- He/She will develop pricing strategies and tactics for Saro Life Care product portfolio to maximize sales performance and optimize business profitability in accordance with the business plan.
- He/She will manage pricing and trade promotion administration including maintenance of price lists, promotional calendar, development and maintenance of trade promotion tracking tools.
- He/She will lead the tracking and forecasting efforts for product demand for LIFE CARE products. Work closely with internal partners (Sales Team, Logistics, and Finance) to provide monthly product forecasts to ensure product availability and optimize supply chain efficiency.
- He/She will lead the trade assessment and engagement process (Customer recruitment, distribution, shelving, and merchandising, pricing guidelines) and lead development of annual trade promotion plans, new product presentations and sell sheets for Field Sales use.
- He/She will be responsible to developing and deploying compelling profit stories for Saro Life Care customers.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2:1 required
- 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG industry with sales experience.
- Experience working with Trade Marketing in a CPG company.
- Strong technology skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills and adept at problem solving
- Understanding of retailer go to market strategies and tiers of trade /channel dynamics
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Age: 28 - 35 years.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Technical Competence - Track Record of Success in Salesmanship and Trade Marketing
- Speed & Aggression
- Shared Mind-set
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Connection
- People Management and leadership
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Lifecare Limited career website on saroafrica.com.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Lifecare LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Saroafrica International Limited Graduate Trainee Programme
- Resident Manager, Hospitality and Travel Services at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Fresh Jobs at Presco
- Direct Sales Representatives - Retail at AMO Group
- Food Technologists at AMO Group
- Sales Representatives at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
- Coaster Bus Drivers at the Candel Company Limited
- HR Officer at The West African Cotton Company Limited (WACOT)