Technical Operator (Machinery) at a Manufacturing Company - 25th and Staffing
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at 25th & Staffing
25th and Staffing - Our client, a manufacturing industry in Lagos, is currently in need of skilled candidates to set up, maintain and operate machinery, in the capacity below:
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
- Inspect parts to specifications and make adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications
- Operate and maintain complicated factory machinery
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of machines
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
Skills and Qualifications
- SSCE/Diploma/OND in related field
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years proven experience as a machine operator
- Candidates must reside on the Island (Lekki, Ajah environs preferably).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com Using ‘ Technical Operator’ as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 25th & StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Customer Relationship Officer at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Sales Executives at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Traveling Delivery Personnel - Northern Zone at Sweet Nation Foods Limited
- Latest Jobs at Elkris Bio Health Foods Nig Limited
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Electrical Electronic Engineer
- Credit Control Officer at JMG Limited
- Jobs at Tetra Pak
- Latest Jobs at JMG Limited