CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
CWAY Group established in 2000 with headquarters in Shanghai, China. We have sixteen fully automated factories with state of the art technology in Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya & India.
Over the years, CWAY Group ensures improvement of sound health of its esteemed customers by provision of hygienic & healthy food & Beverage products. Today, CWAY products have created a bench mark as market leaders especially in Nigeria, Kenya & Egypt thus, the brand "CWAY" has become a resounding household name.
- Form M application for packaging materials and machines/spare parts, including other related certificates like PC,SONCAP etc.
- Tracking the clearance status of containers, including applying for and obtaining PAAR, obtaining the original shipping documents, checking the duty status. Communication with agent about the clearance status. Ensures the container is cleared promptly and safely.
- Communicate with agent and factory about the container delivery instruction.
- Liaise with exporter, clearance agent, bank, customs, NAFDAC, SON
- Tracking Container receiving record from factory
- Sorting out the spare parts received from China.
- Liaise with Finance Department for cost plan and arrangement of funds about duty and clearance fee.
- Confirmation the statement with Shipping Company
- Other necessary jobs that may arise
- Experience of import & export activities in a manufacturing industry is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills, both internally and externally with shippers and Regulatory Bodies
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills when necessary
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages - Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Salary range is N1.2million/pa.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.