PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provide IFRS technical accounting and business advice to a variety of clients
* Perform IFRS compliance review of financial statements
* Prepare high quality reports and client deliverables
Compensation and Benefits
* ICAN/ACCA or its equivalent (qualified/part qualified)
* A good degree from a reputable university with not less than a second class upper or a second class lower with 6 distinctions at 'O' level.
* You may be considered for full time employment on successful completion of the programme and exceling at the technical assessment which will be administered at the end of the programme.
*1-3 years accounting/audit experience
* Diploma in IFRS will be an added advantage
* Training Period: Saturday Programme (October - November 2013)
* Time: 9.00a.m. - 4.00p.m. , 11.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. (environmental Saturdays only)
* No payment required from Students
* Students will be exposed to PwC's IFRS methodology
* Issuance of certificate of participation
Click: Here To Apply