Latest Vacancies at Recruut Nigeria
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Recruut
Recruut - Our client is an apparel and accessories fashion retailer and has over years grown into one of the biggest fast fashion retailers in Nigeria. Focusing on top quality and affordable prices for female fashion items and has equally amassed a huge community of ardent buyers for its unique service offering
- S/he is responsible for performing general warehousing duties in support of the retail store.
- Also responsible for the stock replenishment of the retail store.
- These duties include loading, unloading, order fulfillment, verifying/documenting receipts and shipments, inspecting orders, stocking, store replenishment, forklift operation, inventory control and reconciliation.
- Under limited supervision, S/he supervises the activities of the Order Processing Dept to include training, supervising, and problem solving to insure efficient flow of orders through the Order Processing Department.
- Helps the department meets customer lead time requirements and ensures the accuracy of the orders.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the department to effectively process items schedules into accurate and easily understood production orders.
- Provides training, direction and guidance to department personnel.
- Ensures proper documentation of all departmental activities, conversations, etc. with customers, suppliers
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Provides support to Order Processing in event of customer problems or issues requiring a higher level of intervention.
- Assist in the resolution of Customer complaints as needed. Develops documentation and provides support when required to resolve complaints.
- Tracks and coordinates department activity and ensure that staffing and scheduling efficiently accomplish departmental goals in a cost effective manner.
- Helping to co-ordinate everything, from initial storage to shop dispatches and managing both people and the overall process, the ideal candidate must be an organizing machine
Other Activities involved for this Role:
- Overseeing the receipt and storage of incoming items
- Processing orders and planning the dispatching of products
- Monitoring space and tracking stock levels
- Setting aside storage areas for new stock
- Planning rotas
- Meeting productivity targets
- Maintaining computerized admin (in spreadsheet form)
- Maintaining automated storage and retrieval systems
- Ensuring security arrangements are in place
- Scheduling equipment maintenance and replacing when required
- Ensuring items are stocked correctly and safely
Education and/or Experience:
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience leading a team in a retail warehouse environment preferred
- Experience with back of house retail operations with knowledge of proper handling of clothing or fashion items preferred
- Quick assimilation of surrounding. The ideal candidate must be able to understand how to utilize and make best use of the warehouse floor and storage units.
go to method of application »
The organization is made up of highly motivated team and this is an opportunity to work with a global business. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- To efficiently, develop, direct, coordinate all marketing/sales activities and policies to achieve the company’s Corporate and Business strategies.
- Provide leadership, top level connections for market penetration, market intelligence report, market development to maximize profitability, and achieve global brand image and stakeholders’ objectives.
- This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any relevant field with over 7 years of post-graduation.
- An MBA in Marketing and membership with a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- A leader with a proven track record in marketing with minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar role in a Logistic Firm or Shipping Company.
- The successful applicant will be goal driven and results focused with “can do” attitude.
- If you are the person we are looking for you will:
- Be a self-starter, fast thinker, innovative, high performance team leader with integrity
- Possess proven superior sales, leadership, negotiating, interpersonal, communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Be able to develop and implement marketing and business development plans to achieve or exceed agreed levels of profitable revenue.
- An attractive package is attached to this role based on experience and performance.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RecruutSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Graduate NYSC Corper at Deola Sagoe Limited
- Retail Sales/Customer Service Executives at Timekeepers International Limited
- Graphic Designer at Great Brands Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Jobs at Montaigne Place
- Fresh Jobs at Geometrics Synergy Services Limited (GSSL)
- Jobs at Precise Lighting