Sales Executives at Orpheus Company Limited
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: 25 August, 2017
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Orpheus Company Limited
Orpheus Company Limited, was established in 1989 with a clear commitment to the development of beneficial music in homes, schools, churches and the larger Nigerian society. From that time, we have been involved in the burgeoning musical activities in the country.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- To attend events and networking seminars, participating in exhibitions and conferences, cold calling, and responding to incoming leads. To look for partner opportunities to cross and up sell services.
- A B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Science, Humanities or any other related discipline is required.
- Extensive customer service background or training is highly required.
- Minimum of 3 years in Sales or Business Development experience. Preferably in an interior décor or retail of luxury brands.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extensive sales experience is required, as well as key account and/or client management experience
You will need to have:
- A solid customer service background;
- Sound sales skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound judgement and good business sense;
- Organizational skills;
- Team working capability;
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Resilience and tenacity;
- Independence and self-reliance.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications with CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Orpheus Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Customer Service Associates at House of Tara International
- Receptionist at Colours ‘n’ Brushes
- Sales Manager at Even Designed
- Hair Stylists at Beautytalks Makeova