Engineers at Rutotech International
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rutotech International
Rutotech International is a privately owned Nigerian company with its operational office at Block L Plot 2B Road KL, Sparklight Estate, Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria. It began operations in 1994 with the core business of providing leading edge solutions and services in the areas of Supplies, Installations and Maintenance of Telecommunications Equipment, and later added to its services Recruitment, Training, as well as Manpower supplies and Human Resource Management.
- B.Eng/HND Electrical Engineering
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be Less than 25 years of age
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English language
- Must be conversant with Microsoft office suite
go to method of application »
- Monitor Datacom NE alarm, Link status, Service status.
- Generating Daily and Weekly Datacom link utilization report
- Basic troubleshooting of link or device failure.
- Escalation of complex network issue to Back Office.
- Basic knowledge on Routing and Switching.
- Basic knowledge is troubleshooting IP network issue.
- Basic knowledge on MPLS (VPN, TE, and QoS)
- Basic knowledge in IP addressing and using troubleshooting tools (ping, and traceroute)
- Good Knowledge of MS office esp. Excel.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rutotech InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Finance Vacancies at UnoCasa Limited
- Professional Driver at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- Senior Business Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Chief Security Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Technical Sales Associates at Afordonz Consulting Limited
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Padoserve Limited