Associate Director, Research & Advocacy at KPMG Nigeria
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.
Ref #: AD/RD/006
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Associate Director (AD) for Research, Policy and Advocacy (RPA) is responsible for leading research portfolio, policy analysis and advocacy.
- The AD manages the provision of analysis, advice and support for specified programmes of the organization.
- The AD oversees diverse contractual engagements with research partners and coordinates relationships with stakeholders and varied networks focused on research and policy.
Detailed Job Description
- Oversee the development of policy briefs, learning projects including submissions or initiatives on current issues of interest to public & private sector organizations.
- Advance the organizations relationships with strategic partners and research institutes and advocacy coalitions to enhance, influence and impact in specified areas of development/operations.
- Author and/or co-author research, policy and advocacy publications for national and regional benefits.
- Will be responsible to the DG/CEO
- At least a Masters level Degree or (PhD) in Economics, Political Science & Public Policy Development;
- Past experience working for (or closely with) major development organizations, especially international agencies with at least 5 years in senior executive position leading a relevant (RPA) department.
- Experience in research and development of complex national & global issues will be of advantage.
- Excellent writing skills with a proven ability to provide clarity and succinctness on communiques.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills, vibrant professional networks within global knowledge and management community.
- Age should be 40 - 55 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on kpmgng.avature.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Fadac Resources
- Quality & Safety Officer at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Sales Manager, IT Volume (Mobile Division) at Stresert Services Limited
- Jobs at Rhabe Ventures Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at HT-Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Executive Director at Genesis Snack Foods - Alan & Grant
- Pharmacist (Sales Manager) at Mctimothy Associates